Saturday, January 30, 2010

All moved in!

We found out on Sunday night that we had to be COMPLETELY out of our apartment by Thursday afternoon, because that's when they would be shampooing the carpets so that the next tenants could move in on Friday. It was just my luck that I got sick Friday (possibly because of the children at my internship).
Wes skipped school and I skipped work on Monday (I wasn't feeling well anyway). We had some friends come over and help us pack up and move most of the apartment. It went well. We got pretty much everything out by Tuesday (I didn't go to my internship) and stayed at Wes's parents house that night. His Dad built us a loft bed because we have the smallest room in the house and we needed a place to actually put stuff - the bed pretty much takes up the entire room.
I organized all of our stuff Wednesday morning because I was too sick to go to my internship anyway. After class, Wes and I finished cleaning the apartment and left the keys and walked out of the doors forever. It was sad. We loved that place!
Anyway, I finally went to work on Thursday and ended up losing my voice later that night. I spent the entire day yesterday resting (no internship - afraid I'm still contagious) and I finally feel a thousand times better! I still have a runny nose... And I sneeze and cough a little. But nothing out of the ordinary. I'm basically full-functioning again! :D Hopefully I don't lose my voice again today... Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Stop talking so much and drink more water. It will help out your voice a lot. Love you

    ReplyDelete