I mentioned in my last post that I would be looking for another job. Today, my supervisor informed me that he has recommended me for a customer service position (for iTOK, not for Comcast) in the next building. A few minutes later, 2 of the supervisors from the [more solidly] iTOK department walked on over and ran me through a quick little interview. My supervisor said that I struck him as somebody that would be able to handle angry customers well and not be easily offended by things they said - since I would be dealing with those looking to cancel. I don't know for sure if I'd particularly want a job like this, though it could give me good experience, more hours, it pays well so more money, benefits, I wouldn't have to job hunt, etc. Its something I am considering although its not exactly something I've been dreaming about.
I don't know. I guess we'll see. I really hope I don't burn myself out...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment