I don't know how/why I keep so busy, but I do.
We had a fantastic Thanksgiving week with my parents. :) Wes had to work more often than we'd like, but we still got in some quality family time.
We spent a lot of time downtown Boise during this visit - I don't think we made our way over at all their last visit, so that was pretty nice. We went to restaurants, acupuncture, the Festival of Trees... and I don't even remember what else. Mom and I got pedicures, watched movies, went shopping, and saw a play one night too.
We really did make 3 turkeys! And we still have SO much left over in our freezer. But I'm glad we made all 3 - it's impossible to pick a favorite! Wes's Uncle Steve and cousin Doug joined us, which was really nice. Doug has been struggling a lot lately and Wes made a special effort to help him have a good time... and it worked! He very graciously thanked us for inviting him. Success!
I do have some pictures... mostly of just the food (lol). I'll try and remember to post them a little later.
The past few weeks have basically been a blurr... I've decided to do a Christmas party this weekend with a candy buffet, ugly sweater contest, and a blessing bag assembly line. Needless to say, it's kept me pretty busy. I made some crochet photo props for a friend who is trying to launch her photography business so she's going to take some pictures of the party in exchange!
I'm really excited to have some higher quality pictures to put up on my blog. I really need to update it with my party stuff. It would be so awesome to be able to rent out some of my supplies, along with invitations for a package deal. Baby steps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment