Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Busy busy busy!

I never really got to update what else happened in the last week - but truth is, I don't even remember anymore!  I just know that I was too busy to write. lol!
Wes was gone from Wednesday morning through Friday at the SEMA car show in Vegas.  He went with Discount Tire and he LOVED it.  He was in absolute heaven; he barely even had time to call me.  So I spent my days at work and my evenings in bed, watching TV and working on Christmas presents.  It was actually quite nice. :)  But needless to say, I was overjoyed to have him home.
I did a lot more of TV/movie/Christmas present making over the weekend - with Wes.  It was so nice and relaxing!  I even took yesterday off so that I could drive Wes home from a root canal - not nearly as much fun, but relaxing for the rest of the day sure was!
He went ahead and took today off of work too, which was probably a good thing - but I haven't been able to talk to him all day because he accidentally washed his phone with all of his new shirts he got from the car show.  (Oops!)  He filed an insurance claim and should be getting a new one in the next couple of days.
This week is another busy week too... ward missionary correlation tonight, visiting teaching tomorrow, and Relief Society Activity on Thursday.  Part of me hopes its a small turn out because I do better in smaller groups... but, a big turn out would sure make me feel good!
And Wes got a new calling - he'll be a Teacher's Quorum Adviser - working mostly with the scouting program.  He's acting nervous, but I think he'll really enjoy it.  I think he'll have to start going to Young Men's on Wednesday nights!  He is going to be POOPED.  We both are.

No comments:

Post a Comment