Saturday, November 14, 2009
Sick at work.
Yes, it is true. I am quite sick. But still at work. But what choice do we have at this point? None. I doubt I'll make my entire shift. In fact, I already haven't. I was sure to allow myself to sleep in (I need all the rest I can get, of course) and I came in as soon as I was awake and ready. The plan is to stay as long as I can handle it. I've been here for a little more than an hour now, and I'm feeling ok. I thought I was going to die last night. In fact, I was hoping my head would explode and release some of the pressure. It hurt so bad I was crying. And that didn't help anything, of course. Ugh. I hate being sick. This better not be the flu. I got the flu shot and everything! I know, I know... Those don't always work. But it sure would be nice if they did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment