Luckily, I don't think I look like I've gained as much as I have... But I can't deny it. I have. It's not the numbers that get to me though... Its the never ending feeling if "Blah". I'm excited for fall semester. Utah is a beautiful place and fall is the perfect time to be outside and do fun things. I'll be going to school full time and working too; being busy will help for sure.
I want to go the gym (we have one at your complex less than a minute walk from our apartment), but I want to go with Wes. We were going to start this week, but my poor baby got a tummy ulcer. :( But he promised that once he's better we'll go for sure. Apparently he's been wanting to go too.
Speaking of Wes's ulcer. He still won't go to the doctor because he doesn't want to spend the money, which I honestly do understand. I'm just worried that it'll get worse. But he talked to his parents (both of which have had at least one stomach ulcer) and they ordered him some remedy online and are having it shipped to us. I feel better about it now that something is being done about it. And we're both learning a lot about what kinds of foods are acidic, which may or may not come in handy again later in life.
I was able to go with him yesterday to work. He was in a lot of pain the day before and I wanted nothing more than to be with him. I don't think yesterday was as bad for him, he was a lot more careful about what he ate. Though, I think I might have had something to do with that. lol. I love that boy to death, I can't wait for him to get better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hate scales. That is why I won't have one in my apartment. :P They always tell me I weigh more than I want to. Some of your weight gain might be from the pill. That, you really can't help much.
ReplyDeleteI thought ulcers never really completely went away and that you had to be careful so that they don't come back? I really don't know much, just what I learned on T.V. :D
I'm glad that Wes is feeling better though. That is always a good thing. I hate it when Mike feels bad. It makes me feel helpless :(
Love you